Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feb Fat Fighting Fitness Challenge Milestone 2/15

The moment of truth is quickly approaching:

Post your % lost by 11:59PM on Sunday 2/15/09.
No post on Sunday -> no prize. No negotiation.
As promised, the winner will receive $100 buckaroos. Consider it your own little stimulus package. If you have some funny superstition about Friday the 13th, you do not have to post tomorrow.
So, you LOSERS have 3 days to dig deep in your souls and hit the treadmill like Forrest Gump, wrap yourself in cellophane and sit in the sauna like the high school wrestler you always dreamed of being , channel your inner rabbit and eat lots of veggies, or whatever it takes......

1 comment:

  1. I would have to have lost like 25 pounds to take prize number one.....I think I have a good shot this week, lol!! good luck Nicole and Paul!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.