We're almost in 2010 and I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm in need of a weight loss challenge. Baby Mary arrived on 11-29-09 and I can assure you that I will not need to withdraw from the challenge this year due to baby #3!
If you are interested in participating respond to this post or send an email by 12-31. Include any suggestions on changing the format of the challenge. If I don't hear from you I will remove you from the list.
Merry Christmas!
Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two weeks poolside in Hawaii and an effort to maintain the lifestyle ever since have turned the Werlers (Werner + Miller) into plump santas just in time for the holidays. But after all the presents are unwrapped and the New Year's ball has dropped, we will be ready to return to fighting form. Count us both in. Are we starting on 1/1/10 or 1/2/10?
ReplyDeleteP.S. Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes I am IN. Considering that I gained 10 pounds since the last fitness challenge and my belly is about to rival Santa's, I need some serious intervention to slow down my spiraling weight gain. Looking forward to a slimmer me in 2010.
ReplyDeleteRather than doing work, I have been reading our blog posts from last year and they are hysterical (particularly comments from Mike and Nicole about not having any babies in 2009 and admissions from Chunky Monkey that he was been "juicing.") This is gonna be f-u-n! Let's go after it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIncognito Burrito is IN!! I am sooo very excited to kick some Werler butt in 2010!!!! I have [purposely?] gained weight the past few months, so that I can have a better shot at higher percentages of weight loss, lolol. woo hoo!!
ReplyDeleteI am in!!!!! I desperately need to loose the pounds. Plus, I miss all of you Werner's! I am sure Gar Bo will join as well. Southern Thunder is revived.
ReplyDeleteI'm in! I was just looking at my closet and thinking about how all of my clothes are painfully tight since I have also gained ten pounds since the last challenge. Ugh! I think Jerry is in too!
ReplyDeleteNicole, you may want to stay away from the south beach diet since it makes you super fertile!
ReplyDeleteWill we be doing our weigh in on Fridays again?
I'm so glad everyone is in again! Dawn - now I'm scared to do SBD.....maybe you should try it and see what happens ;)
ReplyDeleteHere are some suggestions on changes to the rules. Feel free to add your thoughts.
1. Entry fee remains $100. However, $50 is dedicated to reaching your goal and $50 goes toward the group prizes. If you don't reach your goal, the $50 will be added to the final prize.
2. Prizes of a minimum of $150 will be awarded at the end of May to the top female and male finishers. We will again do this by % lost. There will be a midpoint prize of $100 around St. Patrick's Day for the top male and female.
3. You can win both the midpoint and final prizes.
4. You must post your goal on the blog by no later than January 2nd.
Nicole, I think I'll be staying far, far away from SBD! :)
ReplyDeleteMy goal is 15%, and Jerry's goal is 15% as well.
I can't wait to get this started!